Thursday, December 4, 2008

meow

i want to go into one of those long white tubes and see what is inside my head that makes it hurt all the time. I want to buy a cat scan machine. but then my neighbor will get jealous of my cat scan machine and get one of his own and it'll be this big ongoing battle of who can have more cat scan machines and then a bus full of children will crash and ALL of them will need a cat scan at once but there won't be enough in the hospital and it'll be all my fault. So maybe i'll just let my head hurt.

2 comments:

redneckzilla said...

That's almost exactly (not) what happens! I'm so proud you (didn't) remember!!

I'm sorry you get those headaches. It makes me sad. We'll cure you. Ok?

Eric Layland said...

headaches. i get these ones where it feels like a fish shaped like a knife is swimming through the right side of my brain. everyone then asks, "you mean like a swordfish?" NO. A fish shaped like a knife, not a fish with a sword pointing on its nose. anyways. it hurts.

one time you wrote me a song because all the fluid drained from your head and your brain hit your skull: "When my brain finally hits my skull, I'll be out of here. Ohhh, everybody! I think I'll go to hell today, just 'til winters through..."

Only that one time was I grateful for headaches.