Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blogs.
Writing out your inner thoughts and feelings on the internet.
There is a girl at my work who always says, "I don't like ____, it's just too personal." (She once said this in reference to Facebook asking "What's on your mind?")
But, you know, nothing is personal on the internet anymore. There's no such thing as personal. There's naked people on the internet; you can probably find a naked picture of anyone. Your fourth grade boyfriend who gave you a butterfly bracelet. Your kindergarten teacher at Woodstock. Alex and I typed in "Lisa Loeb" at google.com and it said to us: "Did you mean Lisa Loeb's thong?" People are baring their souls everyday on the internet in their blogs or other internet journaling websites. Bare: to expose. Exposed souls. Naked souls. See? Nudity is everywhere on the internet and nudity=nothing is personal.

Sooooo...

2 comments:

redneckzilla said...

I did want to look at Lisa Loeb's thong. And at Ms. Hamill at Woodstock.

The internet reeks. Let's get out of here.

Eric Layland said...

perfect. i just googled you. i found naked pictures of you on the internet.