Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Imma Twitter That

Imma Blog That.

So. I got a Twitter. Due to a recent downgrade in my contacts whom I text, my fingers are restless. I sit in class and think these GENIUS things and have no one to text them to. I'm anxious. Antsy. How can this be remedied? Twitter. I...got a twitter. In the past, I have failed to see the point of this internet tool; however, with my recent predicament I am beginning to appreciate the novelty.
I can now text someone all of my inane thoughts. The internet. I know the internet isn't listening and doesn't care but I don't care about that. I don't want a response. I just want to use my thumbs to send a message into space. And now I can.

Tweet Twit. I twitter it.
You can check it out if you want to read about how much I HATE people in my classes. Or how I feel like Kevin Mcallister at night time .

Imma Twitter That

I'm lovin' it.

I forced Eric Layland to get one too. Because...well no. I didn't force him. He just looked over at me in the library and asked, "Who are you texting?"
"The internet."
And the rest was history. Beautiful, magical, technological history. And we set it up so our tweets come to our phones...so sometimes my twitter is just a conversation with Eric. But don't let that deter you...we have awesome conversations.

No comments: