This stage in life is funny. We'll only live it once. All of my friends will only be getting married at once, once. I'll only apply for graduation after 5 years at BYU once. I'll only be a student teacher once. I'll only be Kelly's girlfriend playing Nascar pinball once...oh wait. That happens every other day...
But, I guess when you think about it...everything happens once only -- in very specific terms. You may get married twice, but each time will be different and thus, firsts. Even if you do the same thing twice in a row...it'll be different because you'll be in a different position, with a different look on your face, at a different time, with different people, thinking about something completely different. See? Anything can only happen once.
So...Live it up.
Bam. Done.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll only say this once....You're Awesome. Alright..maybe I'll say it again.
Post a Comment