Friday, June 4, 2010

Donut day?

Donut is to Bagel as Cupcake is to Muffin.

Apparently it's national donut day? Something like that. So I'm glad Kelly is coming down from Sandy to visit me so we can go get donuts together. That's something all couples should enjoy.
Also we're going to make dinner together. Another thing to enjoy. Unless I turn into Cher suddenly and this happens:



Well, I wanted the clip of when Christian comes over and he asks if something is burning and Cher says, "Oh no" and runs to the kitchen and takes out a whole brick of burned cookie dough and Christian says, "Oh, honey you baked." But this scene is funny too. Hahahah Oh, Murray. Clueless is the best.

I just tried these chips:
You can try them too if you like the taste of a sweaty gym sock in your mouth. Do you? Then put those chips in your mouth and close your eyes and imagine a high school boys' locker room.
And then puke. Or lick your lips if you're a sicko.
I'll stick with donuts please. And Clueless.

1 comment:

Eric Layland said...

Gross. It's like those chips that say "hint of lime" when they mean "drowned in lime"