Friday, October 8, 2010

Tomorrow....

I get married tomorrow. And I'm at school right now. Teaching. The faculty and even the students keep asking me "Why are you working the day before you get married!?" I tell the teachers, "Because I'm an intern." I tell the students, "Because I'm crazy." (They don't know it's my first year).

I got my nails did yesterday. They feel all weird.
Yesterday 3 girls in my class came up to me (while i was teaching) and handed me a piece of paper with a necklace inside. A blue, jeweled necklace and they said it was something blue to wear on my special day! That's sweet. I put it on and then the other English teacher said, "I hope they didn't lick it before they gave it to you..." Why would you say that!?

But...the point is...tomorrow I'm Mrs. Thomson. Kelly's wife. What better way to live than with your best friend with you all the time?
Awesome.

1 comment:

Eric Layland said...

"I hope they didn't lick it before they gave it to you..." BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I'm at work stifling my laughter at that. That teacher is insane and brilliant. Hahaha I hope they DID lick it.