Watching 8th graders write is interesting. They do the funniest things.
For Example: "If you are a parent would you want your student to be robbed of valuable learning time and experiences? Well I'm William Linton and it is unfair to take away chances and opportunities from kids to learn and progress in their education."
Why do they always feel the need to introduce themselves? Maybe they watch too many infomercials? "Hi, I'm Sarah McLachlan. Help these disgusting, eyeless dogs."
But I love seeing them write no matter what quirks they have. Some of them try so hard and it warms my heart.
Like this kid who comes up and asks me questions about his essay more than anyone else: "Second, students would pay more attention in class. If a student has a snack they are happy so if they are happy they can pay more attention in class. If a student is hungry they won't pay as much of attention. If students pay more attention they get good grades."
Look at him go! I'm so proud.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment