Thursday, November 3, 2011

Candy Rabies

I have a problem. A problem called I-want-to-eat-candy-all-the-time-even-in-my-sleep. And we just so happen to have a whole cupboard full of candy right now. FULL. I'm talkin' baby Butterfingers, mini M&Ms, regular M&Ms with peanuts in them, gummy worms: the works. The delicious works. So today, after driving home and foaming at the mouth because I couldn't wait to get home and EAT 12 BUTTERFINGERS, I decided I needed to do something about this problem.

I came home and instantly forgot that I wanted to do something about it and ate a handful of gummy worms. But THEN, after I was full, I told Kelly we needed to do something about this problem. So I picked up a popcorn bucket and shoved all the candy inside, handed it to Kelly, and locked myself in the bathroom. He's hidden candy from me before - he's a good hider.

I come out when the coast is clear and, of course, instantly start searching for the candy. It's not on the water heater, not in the DVD box, and not by the potatoes - so it was out of sight. PHEW.
Problem solved.

Until I go to pack my lunch and see THIS:

Thanks a lot, Kelly.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh, he's such a good hider! Too funny.