Saturday, January 28, 2012

Easy Hair That Looks Alright

I'm not great at many hair styles, or at style in general. However, my mother taught me how to French braid when I was 10 years old and I've never forgotten how. 

So check this out: Side French braid with a bun! Kelly says it looks like half of Princess Leia, but I dig the Star Wars look. 

Step 1: Lean your head to the side so all your hair falls over one shoulder.
Step 2: French braid your hair how you normally would, but on the side of your head. You'll be like, "Oh, This is just a braid, but it's on the side..."
Step 3: When you get to the end of the French part of the braid, twist your hair in into a tight bun and pin into place. (I usually do this when my hair is wet so that it stays twisted more easily)
Step 4: Wear some diamonds, go to the opera, and everyone will think you're super fancy!


If you saw the last time I attempted a hairdo, you know I'm not a stylist/hair magician. Obviously, this one MUST be easy. And it is. As long as you know how to French braid, that is. 



1 comment:

Brittany said...

this is my favorite hair do ever.