Wednesday, February 8, 2012

That Sweet Electric Hum

A lot of my friends are having babies right now. There are currently 7 women pregnant at my school and there are rumors that there are more. 95% of people assume the rumors are about me.

Well, it's time to come clean. Kelly and I had a baby last night. Sudden, I know. But it was just time.






She arrived on the 8th of February, 2012. 
275 pounds 16 ounces. 55 inches long.
She's our little bundle of joy. We couldn't be happier. 

Really though: Pinball parties. Our house. All day. Every day. 
Be there or be square. 

3 comments:

Eric Layland said...

275 lbs 16 ozs ahahahahaha she's so big. when is the blessing?

Tiffany said...

Wow, I didn't even know you guys were expecting, congratulations! It must have been a rough delivery, how are you feeling?

Brittany said...

Are you freakin serious!! I gotta come over and give that baby a present!