remember that time I went to your puppet show. I love it when the puppet hits the wall. HILARIOUS.
I'm glad I peed before watching this video because I would have just peed my pants. HILARIOUS. Can't wait to see the full length movie "Giant Chins."Best line: "Make me your hostage." Hahaha can we have another puppet outing soon?
When I say puppet "outing" I mean, can we socially force a puppet out of the closet... I think your giant chin puppet has a secret.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
remember that time I went to your puppet show. I love it when the puppet hits the wall. HILARIOUS.
I'm glad I peed before watching this video because I would have just peed my pants. HILARIOUS.
Can't wait to see the full length movie "Giant Chins."
Best line: "Make me your hostage." Hahaha can we have another puppet outing soon?
When I say puppet "outing" I mean, can we socially force a puppet out of the closet... I think your giant chin puppet has a secret.
Post a Comment