Friday, October 9, 2015

5 Years!

2007: 
At first I was his stalker, saving him a seat at work (or rather, forcing him to sit by me), and creating a FaceBook group titled "I'm In Love With Kelly Thomson."
But come on. He totally flirted back.

2008: 
Then I was his friend. I invited him over to carve pumpkins, make s'mores, watch movies, and so I could smell his armpits. (Okay, fine. I was still kind of his stalker)
2009: 
Then I was his girlfriend. I had to snatch him up before he left BYU for good. I told him to ask me on a date just in time.
2010: 
After loving the time as his girlfriend, he made me his fiance.

 And then thankfully, his wife.

2015: 
And now we are parents?!
 We made a human?!

Life is amazing and fast and fun, and there is never a dull moment being married to Kelly Thomson. I am so lucky.

 Happy 5 years to us!


No comments: