Thursday, March 10, 2016

Boring Update

Being grateful for exercise and eating healthy is...going.

Wedensday morning, we didn't have milk for cereal (my favorite thing for breakfast, of course), so I stopped by Walmart for something sweet.

As I walked through the giant store I frequently accidentally confuse with McDonald's, I said to myself, "Make smart choices. Make smart choices, Natalie." I may have looked insane talking to myself, because I was talking to myself at a normal conversational volume.

"Make smart choices. Uh oh, I know the Pop Tarts are down this isle. I probably shouldn't buy those."

*Continues walking toward the Pop Tarts.

"But really. Don't do it."

*Stops in front of the Pop Tarts

"Well, maybe I can practice self control."

I walked out of there with Pop Tarts and Darigold chocolate milk. (mmmmmmmmmm)

Not the best choices, BUT I only ate one Pop Tart. Boom. Self control. (I ate the second one later that day, but I felt pretty good about my choice.)

On the exercise front, I have done some brief, but intense, workouts on the floor in front of the TV. You know, leg raises, etc... That's better than doing nothing, right? ;)

No comments: