Utah decided to rain and then turn really cold. Cold without warning. And change of weather makes my insides change real fast. I wasn't ready for it. No one ever is though.
Here's what cold makes me feel and think of:
cigarette smoke
mountains
long talks about life
black lights
Derek and Liz and Logan
The smell of alcohol
long sleeves
Jesus candles
The Bavarian
Late nights
long car rides
fast bike rides home in the middle of the night
the smell of latex
stairs
home alone
writing
genius ideas
pumpkin pie
strange beds
leather couches
costumes
driving driving. long drives into nothing. cigarette smoke. late nights. laughs. logan. derek. liz. liz. liz. talking talking. talking. silence. heaters.
So. This abrupt change to fall has me all confused.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I believe it does. It's snowing this weekend. So. I hope that helps.
Post a Comment