Monday, December 28, 2009

Bein' Home Never Sounded So Good

I love my family.
Emily's half mile dream last night was for us to record a song together....and we did so at...3am? It was early. Really early ...or late... and I kept screaming things like "DID YOU HEAR THAT GOOSE!?" in the middle of recording things...it was ridiculous. But we got a few good turnouts... One of which is a beautiful song by Fleet Foxes:

It's absolutely gorgeous. I love that my family enjoys good music. It's been fun being home. Just laughing and screaming and having cats jump all over me. I love just taking a break and being even more ridiculous than usual for a while.

Here is an example of one of the sleepy/ridiculous things we recorded last night...


The madness will never end. As long as I have a say in it.

2 comments:

Eric Layland said...

Bahahahaha. I'm glad that even though the first one was wonderful it ended with "Autotune that shiz" and the second one. Wow. Made me laugh immediately. Good morning sun- no, Good morning VIETNAM! Genius my culps, genius.

redneckzilla said...

Fleeeeeeet Foxesssssss.

I was taking Swedish. But now I'm taking only Latin. I was mad I had to give up the language of the Nords but it had to happen. Next semester baby, I'll be as cool as Soren Kierkegaard. I actually think he was Danish... Uh...