Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Currently...

I got a solid 5 hours of sleep last night.
Someone brought cinnamon rolls into the office this morning.
I'm currently re-reading The Outsiders and remembering how good it is. I was caught crying on the couch, curled up with it yesterday...
I'm going up to Sandy after work to play with Kelly's family.
Maybe I'll have Subway for lunch.
I'm a Photoshop pro.
Hufflepuff is in the lead (for now).
I have a teacher meeting tomorrow.
I'm in love.
I had a good dream last night.
I'm currently playing with sticky tac.
Eric is driving to Disneyland but I only envy him a little bit because it's so darn hot.

Yeah. Life is pretty good.

3 comments:

Just Some Dude said...

Stop playing with the sticky tack. There are so many germs in it that it will give you hepatitis or herpes.

Brittany said...

I love you and Kelly. Ps lets go get snowies and I'll give you your camera :)

Eric Layland said...

You've blogged so much this summer. I'm in this post! I wish you were at disneyland with me. Couples retreat soon!