Sunday, August 15, 2010

6 Word Memoir

On an English Teaching ning that I'm a part of (don't ask me what a ning is, I don't know) someone had the idea of having their students write a 6 word memoir.
So I wanted to give a stab at it...

Lost; now found. Loving life's adventures.

stab stab.

That was fun. Try it. This is now an open blog post where you can comment with your 6 word memoir. Because I know you want to.

Here's a picture to bribe you

4 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

Here's my 6 word memoir on reading:

Hated reading. Then I found Hamlet.

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

I was hurt then healed. Repeated.

Eric Layland said...

Made mistakes; Looked forward and smiled.

Reading:
Harr Potter is my reading life.

Eric Layland said...

Oh and my memoir to people who annoy me or who are stupid:

Suck it. Suck it. Suck it.

My funny memoir:

Trannies. Bachachis. Kimonos. Creents. On Parade.