Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I love being full of the holiday spirit! I went to Kelly's parents' house today to make Christmas candies. We made fudge and peanut brittle and baklava! Even though I mostly just stirred things and then was dragged away by my 3 year old nephew who thinks I'm the bees knees, I feel like I can say I made those treats. I'm a candy chef. (In all honesty, I mostly just read books and played with toy cars.)

When I came home, I was even more festive!
Kelly and I don't have stockings this year, since it's the first Christmas on our own. We've been looking around places for stockings, but nothing has grabbed us yet. So, while watching Christmas episodes of Boy Meets World, Home Improvement and Sabrina the Teenage Witch, I came home and made our own! The 90's sure knew how to celebrate Christmas!




And I attempted to know how to make stockings. 


Merry Christmas to us!




No comments: