Tuesday, October 14, 2008

homework?

New post.
Here are all of the things that I would rather do than my homework when I get off of work:
-shower
-nap
-get a pumpkin pie shake from the malt shoppe
-write my own book
-write letters
-eat
-play boggle with myself so I can be prepared for the next time I go head to head with Alex.
-paint with my water colors
-take a walk
-go running
-build a fort
-put on a puppet show and record it to show people later
-finish my power point presentation for biology. It's about sharks

I think my mind is in one thousand places at once but one of the thousand places is not the books I have to read for classes. I got 99 problems but a book ain't one. So I guess it's not a thousand. More like ninety-nine. I should have counted better.
Someone yelled BUTT on campus today.
I'm getting really good at drawing picture of pumpkins on the top of my notes for the word October. The O is a pumpkin. They're getting good.

Nope, I'm not good at blogs.

2 comments:

Eric Layland said...

boggle: I played boggle with the nealons and Rachel's parents. I wish you could have been there.

sharks: a powerpoint on sharks. I hope it says, "But i like sharks," on every slide.

butt: someone yelled butt?! awesome. I hope you yelled "JINA!"

redneckzilla said...

Don't worry about your boggle skills. You kill at that game. 4 letter word. Kill. 1 point. You're killer. 6 letter word. 2 points. You do that.

And that was the best blog ever written. I laughed in your quiet apartment living room. Now I'm typing loud. I don't do homework either. Look at you, studiously reading. Sleepy. Rubbing your eyes. Your fingers pulling at your jean material. I love you on that couch. Thanks for eating that pot pie. I hope you get enough sleep tonight. I will. I'm driving you to work tomorrow. An adventure in babysitting. Time to go move your car. I write like your mom.