Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ex's

Maybe no one ever reads my blog because there are no pictures on it. Or probably because I never write on it. Orrrr because no one knows it exists. Those are all fine because it's just the internet that will explode one day.

Let's talk about ex's.


This is my ex-job. John R. Green Co. Quality products for school and office. They really were quality products. I packed boxes full of colored pencils, pens, chalk, desk calendars, books, fake snow...you name it, we sent it to teachers. One time Carissa and I bought a bunch of that fake snow (I think $100 worth) and we put it all over her floor and turned on the fog machine and we had a winter wonderland party. Why? Because we are awesome.
And that job was awesome. I packed the boxes like Tetris and carried an 80lb box across the whole warehouse once. I was buff then...I miss that job.


This is my ex-roommate. She left me for a mission. Here are things I miss about her:
Sometimes when a song would come on, she would start to sing like a pop star and plug one ear...but then...she'd just plug both ears and close her eyes and sing really off key and I would pee my pants. Anytime she would talk to Kelly Thomson, Kelly would say, "Rachel...shut up." She loved that. She also would put random items down my pants if my crack was showing, take pictures of me when I looked bad and write me hate mail. We ran a 5K together. When we were having a bad day we would come home and turn on Buddah's Delight and dance to it. I hope she gets sent home from her mission early....

I guess I have more ex's like...ex boyfriends and ex hobbies but. I think I'm done.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

i wish you would have put me on here, but then i realized..oh ya im not her ex im her current bestie. Thats all. Thanks for all your long comments on my blog. Motivates me to write. Lets keep motivating each other. Those jerks who dont comment should be blog banned. Jk.

Eric Layland said...

Natalie. I've never been your ex anything. YESSSSS. I hope Rachel gets sent home early too. Ugh I wish that on every shooting star and penny I throw in a fountain. Also. If we were ex's I'd said. Natalie is my ex kimono, bachachi, alium dancer. I miss that she says the funniest things in all the world. And that she makes me forget that sometimes I hate the world. And she talks real serious with me and real funny too. Lastly she is incredible at everything. And finally she floats the river like she owns it. And in conclusion she makes me pee when she wears her unitard.