I just saw New Moon again. It's tradition for Aunt Jane to take me to the Twilight movie when I come out to Vernal for Thanksgiving. Tradition.
So. I thought more about the movie....
Here's the thing...Bella decides she CANNOT be happy if Edward isn't there. Thus, teaching us...love is only true if there is pain? Love is suffering? Something like that...That's what I get from it. Want to prove you really loved him? Then, DON'T be happy unless he's there. How does that make sense? It doesn't. You can love someone, have them leave you and then find happiness again. I just hate how once Edward is gone and Jacob leaves too...she has nothing. Disqualifying her mother, father, friends at school....nature, the sky, the clouds, food...she had nothing? False. We're not meant to be miserable, she could have found something. So, when she's "suffering", I say, you've brought it on yourself, dummie. You're making youself miserable. Selfish, selfish girl. She doesn't even try.
Stephanie Meyers didn't try when she wrote the books....
No brain.
This is ridiculous.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment