Monday, September 20, 2010

Teaching insomnia...

There was a fire near my house last night. Walking from my car to my house, my clothes and hair collected enough of it that I smelled like I had just been to the local bar. I had to call Kelly (my future Mr.) to find out if I was going to be evacuated because I don't have a TV. Interesting night...

I woke up every hour, maybe twice an hour. I dreamed I came into work and started teaching a class that wasn't mine. They were reading Charlotte's Web and I thought, "I'm not reading this...I'm reading The Outsiders, but oh well..." The class ended and I found out my class was abandoned all day. It was scary. Then I dreamed that Emily was getting married and didn't tell me and she wasn't even happy or in love and I was screaming, YOU CAN'T! And I woke up crying.

Oh gosh.
What a fire on a mountain does to me...

1 comment:

Kikal said...

I thought perhaps you were teaching about insomnia...or better yet; there was a little sign, sitting at a desk, with little legs and arms that said, "insomnia" on it, and you were its teacher.