Just yesterday he challenged me to eat a half gallon of Double Fudge Brownie ice cream in 5 minutes. I declined because that's what Jennifer Hudson told me to do.
Tonight at the store, we passed by the raspberries and I said, "I love raspberries. I could probably eat that whole thing in 5 seconds."
Kelly responded instantly, "Do it."
"Should I?"
"Yes. We can only buy these if you eat them all in 5 seconds. But whatever you don't eat in 5 seconds, you can't have. I get to eat the rest."
"Okay....," I said confused. But they ended up in our cart and once we got home... Well... I should have given myself 10 seconds.
3 comments:
Good thing you were wearing a white shirt! Haha oh my gosh. I lol'd at this at work. Too good....
You guys are so funny!
Bahahahaha I'm glad Kelly holds you accountable for what you say.
Post a Comment