I think it's great to start every Parent meeting by screaming.
"Ahhh! Oh hi, I'm Mrs. Thomson. Sorry, that cow startled me."
Yes, that's right. A cow startled me at parent teacher conferences.

See that cow? See that big, long line? That's for the teacher next to me. See the empty chairs? That's where zero parents are waiting to talk to me. It's nice; I have lots of breaks to do productive things like blog and take pictures.
Thank you, parents, for not coming to parent teacher conferences night (I jest). Also, thank you, cow, for coming and making me scream at a parent (who did not appreciate it).
Last year, I couldn't stop saying things like, "She's as sharp as a tack!" So, I think I'm doing okay this year if all I'm doing is screaming...right?
2 comments:
How the heck did you have time to post this DURING parent teacher conferences? I've been talking so much my tongue is swelling up.
I wish I could have come talk to you about my kids. I would have said, "Do you yell at them?" And then no matter what you said, I would say, "Well you better yell more or they'll never understand authority!!!!!"
Also. Why the cow??
Post a Comment