
Just finished watching the Saturday sessions of the LDS General Conference. Man, did they talk about the internet a lot.
So, fine. I'll post something churchy on my blog.
I've been meaning to share this with someone anyway:
Last week at church, I was randomly looking through my scriptures and I stumbled upon this one in Isaiah that totally relates to conference weekend. It talks about God's words coming to us:
Isaiah 53: 10-12
"For as the rain cometh down and the snow from heaven, and it returneth not thither, but it watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
So shall my word be that goeth froth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands."
All the trees of the fields shall clap their hands! Isaiah has a way with words.
So, hope we all go out with joy and are led forth with peace after listening to our prophet.
1 comment:
I need to do this.
Post a Comment