I'm a skiing pro.
I'm eating runts.
I can't stop singing Hercules songs.
Yesterday, Kaitlin and I drove out to Utah Lake to take pictures. Try out all my new photography skillz I'm learnin' in school.

We saw the line where the water turned to ice and threw rocks at it.

We also saw beer cans and some grumpy hillbilly trying to catch fish. He was playing some America-Rulez rock song and drove off, tires spinning angrily, when we started climbing on the rocks. I guess we ruined his buzz.
If you ignored the nasty fuzzy stuff growing on the rocks, and the creepy floaties that looked like someone's puke, the lake was really beautiful.

And on the way home, we drove along a road with horses and cows. I couldn't resist jumping out of my car to feed the horses. They came over to me and ate from my hand. They are so powerful, but I just ran my hand down their noses and they loved me. I fell in love with them.

I'm pretty sure they fell in love with me too.
1 comment:
Natalie. I love that last one. It's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment