Well, tough. Because I'm waiting for Kelly to come home but he is not home yet.
Here's how it usually goes: Kelly usually gets off work at 5, the bus comes at 5:30, and then he is shuttled to his car at the park-n-ride and he comes home at like 6:30 or 7.
Today, however, the bus didn't come until 7. Then that bus's chains were damaged so they had to wait for a replacement bus. So the replacement bus drove until they found another bus stuck on the side of the road and they stopped to save the innocent victims of that bus.
So now at 8, Kelly is finally on his way home. Hopefully. And I'm sitting in his parents' basement, blogging, watching internet TV with the roads too bad for me to go anywhere.
Oh boy.
Blogging Diarrhea.
2 comments:
Yuck. Guess I should quit complaining about a high of 50 degrees. Snow. Driving. I vaguely remember that but I think I've mostly blocked it out.
Hope Kelly got home safe and sound! Good luck going back to school tomorrow!
Well. I expected a blog about diarrhea. I was disappointed.
Post a Comment