Monday, April 4, 2011

Currently...

  • I feel like I never woke up this morning. I'm super tired.
  • Emily wrote a song for her songwriting class and I played it for all of my classes. One boy asked, "Is she black? She sounds black."
  • I have a teacher meeting in 4 minutes.
  • My eyes itch.
  • We're writing research papers in class. It's kind of haphazard and thrown together, but at least they know how to ask questions and find sources. That was the point.
  • Only 4 days until spring break. - Being a teacher means you never really have to grow up. You still get summers, holidays and all the fun breaks off.
  • I decided to do this blog in bullets.
  • The final four for music march madness are: Selena Gomez, My Chemical Romance, Michael Jackson, & Queen. What?
  • I had cold pizza for lunch. It was fantastic.
Sleep teacher days.

1 comment:

Eric Layland said...

Michael Jackson and Selena Gomez were in my final four! So were Britney Spears and Ke$ha though.