If you're not "with it" on mine and Kelly's life, then let me catch you up.
Kelly has this amazing job that allowed us to go on a tour of Crested Butte, Colorado. After visiting Crested Butte, I have come up with a few tag lines for the tiny town:
Like drinking? You'll love Crested Butte!
Crested Butte: A Bar in Every Public Building
Crested Butte: A Lush's Paradise
Crested Butte: Never Heard of McDonald's
Crested Butte: The Smallest Town You'll Ever Ski In
Anyway, the point is: the town is tiny and there are bars everywhere. I tried to capture the essence of the town in this picture of a kid in a dinosaur costume taking pictures of the liquor store. I've titled it:
Admiring Alcohol
Then there was also this awesome sculpture in the tiny town. It was awesome. We took lots of pictures of us in front of it. I did lots of awesome model poses.
At one point on the mountain, someone was handing out burriots. I took mine with me on the chair lift but I didn't want it. There was a bearded man next to us. I turned to him and asked, "Want a burrito?" He first looked confused and then said, "Well, I did just smoke a bowl. Maybe that will hit the spot." Alright, go for it, man!
If you ever had preconceived notions of Colorado being full of pot heads, you were right.
It was fun.
Blog OVER!

1 comment:
Cute.
Post a Comment