I've done it. I have become 1000% more awesome. Not possible, you say? Natalie, you're already so awesome, you say? Well, what if I told you that I have entered into the I Own A Giant Mug From 7-Eleven Club? That's right. Kelly and I are so much cooler than you guys (sorry, guys). And so are our drinks!
Kelly captured the moment with this Kelly-style video:
(He got me again!)
I instantly fell in love with the newest design, and BLAM! the plastic wrapping that was keeping me away from my dreams was peeled away. I knew I would love it; I did not know how much I would love it.
I just couldn't wait to get that baby open and let the magic begin.
This happened for a while, and Kelly continued to snap photos for a few minutes before he stepped in to help.
When I finally filled up my new lifestyle, I felt like a hobbit, discovering that they have pints for the first time. I saw Kelly's mug and said, "They have pints?! I'm getting one!"
Look at how happy we are!
I'm assuming this will someday be used as a "Before" picture.

This is the projected "After" picture, with a caption of: WE LOVE SODA!
Even our eyes got fat!
But, let's get serious for a minute. I'd like to bear my testimony of this mug. I've only had it for 2 days, and it is already changing my life. On Saturday at 1pm, I got my first soda. Saturday night at 10pm, THE ICE WAS STILL THERE! It was mostly melted, but IT WAS STILL THERE! I know that I love ice in my soda, and I know that the ice was there all day. I know this mug is true. I'm grateful for soda. I'm grateful for the designers of a mug big enough to last me all day. In the name of 7-Eleven, amen.





3 comments:
I'm laughing so hard. I said out loud, "They're eyes got fat!" So awesome.
And amen to your testimony.
That photo is pretty sick. But those mugs must be sic. Yeah, I just wrote sic.
Just love it.
These pictures are PERFECT. hahaha I died. And I am horrified by the "after picture." Just horrified.
I THINK I NEED ONE OF THESE MUGS. I think the fates have spoken.
Post a Comment