The temperature of my apartment depends on how my roommate is feeling. She's hot? 60 degrees. Cold? 90. She always goes for extremes. Just like Billy Joel. Except I wish she wouldn't be so much like Billy Joel, although I do love him, I just get so cold sometimes. And then hot sometimes. And I don't think she cares. Actually if we complain when it's on 60 in the winter time. . .she gets mad at us for complaining. It's a big weird circle that I don't want to be a part of.
I have 2 research papers I should be doing. And also I have to read Dante's Inferno today. By 12. Not the whole whole thing. . .but the parts that are in my book. But it's still quite a lot. Sometimes I feel really motivated to do work. And then. It leaves.
This post is boring. I'm boring.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was not boring it was about you it was splendid. You get got then cold but you rarely stand up for yourself. I'm the same. I don't rock the boat. I like that we are the same. Its comforting.
Post a Comment