Sunday, November 11, 2007

Waiting for Liz to get to my house to walk to church together. My church starts in one minute. She. . .is on her way?
The internet bores me. Once you've looked at all of the regular things. . .there's not much more to look at. To look for. I already googled myself.

My playlist right now includes: Brandi Carlile, Ingrid Michaelson, Gregory and the Hawk, and Bess Rogers. Adorable girls singing to me. My dream come true.

One day I want to be an adorable girl on a stage.

I curled my hair. I rarely wear necklaces. I love diamond earrings. I wear a bracelet from Brazil. My house is hot. Jane is adorable. My clothes look like a bum's clothes. Thats okay. Sometimes I love looking like a bum.

Liz is here

1 comment:

Randomness Incarnate said...

I have to agree the internet is boring. I'm so bored at work. Thank you for your long comment. I liked it. Bye for now. Enjoy your lasagna