Thursday, November 15, 2007

Husband List.

A few weeks ago I made a list of things I want in a husband. Ha. So apparently I'm 14 again and make lists about my future husband. But I thought. ..Why not. I'll put it on the blahg.
p.s. its really long

Things I Need in a Husband (the title)
Thinks I'm funny
Has a strong testimony in the gospel
Doesn't feel better than everyone
Appreciates and acknowledges my talents
Excited to "show me off"
Not judgmental
Open minded
Positive
Thinks I'm the most beautiful girl in the world
Honest
Knows when to say "I'm sorry"
Good sense of humor
Can laugh at life
Not tone deaf
Doesn't walk on his toes
Appreciates music
Appreciates opinions that are different than his own
Mature
Good oral hygiene
Compliments me
Gets along well with my friends and family
Worthy of the temple
Exciting
Not embarrassed of me
Appreciates a good book
Values my opinion
Loves to hug and kiss and cuddle
Understanding
Can talk through problems when they arise - not hot tempered
Loves talking to me and we never run out of things to talk about
and if we do, its okay to just sit
Smells nice
Loves me
I love him
Loves kids
Knowledgeable in the gospel
Looks presentable
Fun to be around
Makes me feel important and loved
I'm not afraid to talk about anything with him
He can let certain things pass without comment - knows how to pick his battles
Thoughtful of others and of me
Includes me in decisions, activities and conversations
Speaks highly of me
Doesn't put others down
Loves to smile
Thinks I'm beautiful with or without make up
Sings the hymns at church
Loyal to me and to the gospel
Puts the Lord first
Wants to help me around the house or in personal things
Inspires me to be and do better
Constantly concerned for my happiness
We can laugh together
Does manly things (fixes things, sports, cars, politics)
Doesn't think I'm fat
Will rub my feet and back without me asking

That's just the list so far. .. . haha. I don't think it's too much to ask. . ..

3 comments:

Randomness Incarnate said...

:) Its not too much to ask I don't think. You look 14 so acting that old isn't too out of character ;p. I have never considered a wife list. I dunno maybe I will one day if i'm not too lazy. I never really thought about marriage haha i was too worried about getting dates. Still am. So maybe when I'm not worried about that I can focus on the list.

Liz Neeley said...

this is a spirit comment. i had to kill myself after i saw that you made a husband list. i didn't even get to read it. i had to die immediately when i saw that. you are fourteen. a fourteen year old creep!

Just Some Dude said...

Are you sure that you just don't want a cat? That'd be easier to deal with. Also, just a little suggestion: when you go to revise your list, it might be important to add "straight" to the reqs.