Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Voting Day

Today is voting day in Utah. And I guess we're supposed to be voting on "vouchers." Something that has to do with schools. . .Referendum. . . .I really do not understand anything anyone is saying. When i hear the word "voucher" - all I can think is a coupon. A coupon that I have because the rollercoaster broke down while I was riding on it so, with this coupon, I can go to any food stand in the park and get a free hot dog!
I think I'm all for that. . .
Free hot dogs.
But. . I don't think thats what it's about. Although I wish it was. If thats what we voted on, that would be amazing.
Vote yes for free hot dogs!

I'm really not into politics and things like that. It just makes people argue. They call it debating. But its really just arguing. Which I am not into .. . I'll listen to these so called "debates" and then try to figure out how I feel about it, but I usually just think. . ."oh, you both have really good points. I say yes to both."

I wish I could just vote for everyone.

1 comment:

Randomness Incarnate said...

You could always abstain from voting. Its the same as voting for everyone. :D I'm glad you aren't all into politics. I don't like them myself, they are so uninteresting. Maybe thats self centered and selfish, or just a little naive...oh well. I hate that mainstream politics is all about image and the main weapon is smear tactics. Every time I see a political ad about how somone stole some money or slept with someone other than their wife I get sick, not because I care what the poloticians did but because the majority of people in the world make a political decision of such drivel. Which is why I don't vote...oops. But I have to be honest I don't care enough to really research the topics and platforms so I'm not gonna fake it and vote on something I don't understand.

I could vote on free hotdogs because I know exactly how I feel. I'm Pro Free Hot Dogs. Unless you are going to charge me for relish. You jerk.