Tuesday, November 13, 2007

procrastination

My name is Procrastination. I know so many things I should be doing. So many things to be done. But right now I feel so comfortable sitting here not doing them. Having them brew in my mind. I know you're up there. Don't worry. I know the things I should do. Research gastric bypass. Research deaf babies. Write that marriage paper. Study for Doctrine and Covenants for the test tomorrow. Study for the Humanities test on Friday morning. So many things. Things Things Things.

This is boring for me. Writing this BLOG. blahhhhh-g
I really dont like that word. It werids me out.

I just want to write something really really great. That people can read a hundred times and never get bored of it and think "huh..." every time. Thats all I want. Goodness.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Randomness Incarnate said...

Oooh do write it and then translate it into 100 languages so they can read it 1000 times. Hahah make those readers work.

Randomness Incarnate said...

Also writting a book is easy. One page at a time. In one year you ahve a book. 365 pages. Not too shabby unless its leap year and then 366. So you might want to hold off for the sake of page count.