Monday, November 5, 2007

My First Thoughts

So this is for my thoughts. Thoughts. What are thoughts? Thoughts are things that pop into your brain and then you think them. Thats what I would write if I wrote the dictionary. Maybe one day I'll write a dictionary full of what I think things mean. But then if anyone ever used it. .. they wouldn't be very smart anymore.

Thoughts (rhymes with lots) n : things that pop into your brain and then you think them
-From the Dictionary of Natalie's brain

I think thats a genius idea the more I think about it, actually. Dictionary of Natalie's brain. Maybe then people wouldn't be as confused when I say things. Because they would have read my dictionary and when I say things like, "You look like a hundred dollars" they would know from the entry:

A Hundred Dollars (sound it out) adj: when something is really really great. a phrase I stole from the book Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close which is a book that is a hundred dollars and everyone should read it.

Genius. Maybe thats what this "blog" will be for. (I'm not sure why blog is in quotes. Maybe because it's a hilarious internet term that didn't used to be a real word)

Blog (rhymes with flog) n: A silly internet word that means a place where you write down things. On the internet. It just recently became a real word. Which is silly to me.

Hilarious.
I think the most often viewed websites of mine are : Dictionary.com, gmail.com, and facebook.com.
I think you can tell a lot about a person by the top 3 most often viewed webistes of theirs. So this tells me that I am. .. .anxious to know what words mean and their synonyms, I like to talk to people and send emails, and I really love pictures of myself and want other people to love them too.

I think I hate this thing called a blog. I feel silly.
Typing things I think.
Just typing.
But I think it's good because I want to write more. Maybe I'll write more if I have this. . .this. .. "blog". haha. That word makes me feel like Jaba the Hut is coming out of my mouth.

Jaba the Hut (guy from Star Wars) adj: When something is big and gross and slug-like. Also, every time I say or hear the words "jaba the hut" I instantly want to say, "Pizza the Hut ate himself today. .. "

I'm good at keeping a dictionary. A glossary of terms.
I'll force my high school English students to read my Dictionary. Test them on fake words. I think that would be hilarious. Start a breed of humans who speak like me and confuse the rest of the world. Genius. Genius idea.

Genius (jean-yus) n, adj, v...anything: Anytime something sounds smart, fun, like a good idea or just pleasing in anyway...this word may be used. An exclamation of something I like.

I have to go off to my ASL class in (60-33...math...27) in 27 minutes. We're going to watch a movie. I think about a deaf boy. I really love learning about Deaf people and their culture and everything about them. I wish I was better at signing, I can understand it moderately well...I just wish I could sign fast and fluent. I'm slow and sticky when I sign. I also love movies.

2 comments:

Randomness Incarnate said...

ooh you just need a google account i might get one of these. I love your words I think i will use them.

Maybe I can submit some for recommendation.

Thats all for now. This is a baby comment.

Randomness Incarnate said...

Word submission


Pretty: a word used to describe Natalie, often accompanied by Hot, gorgeous, amazing, and too many other good words to list.