Monday, November 26, 2007

My confession

I would just like everyone to know (I guess by everyone I mean the 2 people who read this...) that. . .I am actually the ugliest woman alive. I've been hiding it all these years. I'm sorry I lied. I just can't hold it in anymore. It's such a hard thing to hide. But. . . Here is the real me.... I hope you can still accept me.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All of the guilt and fears of being rejected are too much....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Goodbye cruel world.

Okay. I didn't really do it. I just went in the oven a got a nice tan. And coincidently I came out not too bad. Pretty? It's in the eye of the beholder. But look! I'm cured! But being in the oven so long made me lose all color. I'll accept it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That was my deepest darkest secret. I guess I don't have it anymore though. So. Thats good. Now I'm just color-less. Oh well. I have to write a ten page paper. I've lost my mind.

3 comments:

Randomness Incarnate said...

I laughed sooo hard. More than a 3 o so. But i'm lazy. You only did the oven thing because a famous writer did it and you are a copy cat. Maybe you are like the ugly woman in the proverb of the ugly duckling.

sarah said...

i randomly arrived at your blog! yay randomness!

and i don`t think you`re the ugliest woman alive... i mean i don`t know you from a bar of soap, but I do believe that there are some rather unfortunate people out there. plus people with unibrows. unibrows are scary.

the end!

Eric Layland said...

our most famous worst picture. i printed a copy to mail to rachel. we should sign it.