Monday, November 12, 2007

killing time. and birds.

Funny how I can seem so uninteresting and mediocre until I say something like "When I hear the word deceptacon I only think of Le Tigre. . .not Trasnformers" I guess you're still only cool if you listen to queercore.

Talking to yourself is normal. That's what Rob told me. And also the boy sitting next to me in this computer lab. But that's okay. I talk to myself constantly when I'm alone.

I want to write something. But I have so many things to do. 2 tests to study for. 2 research papers to be researching.

I want to live in a house on a beach or in the woods or something. Something very full of nature. And I want BIG windows. and I want to just write. Be inspired and write. Write allll day and allll night. But I don't want any killers. I want to be safe in my house and now have to worry about scary faces popping up in my big windows when lightning flashes. Although. . .I guess that would give me something great to write about. The killer in My Window. It would be a reflective story. But also a horror. And Stephen King would be afraid. So would Alfred.

1 comment:

Randomness Incarnate said...

Talking to yourself when no one is around just means you are fun. If you start hearing voices when no one else is around that means you are REALLY fun.