Wednesday, November 28, 2007

insane.

I like to write in my blog. . . .and have the words be so tiny that I can't see them. I can just see little gray. . . dots. . .moving across the screen as I use my fingers to type. It's my favorite. And then when I'm done I make it big again and see how many spelling errors and such I had. Then giggle. Thats how I do it.

I don't think I really have much to say.

Rachel and I are going to make a music video for our friend for Christmas. So I'm excited to start that. I love to make videos. I usually drag people into them that don't really want to be a part. . .but it's funny. And then I feel like I'm 7 again and trying to force the boys to play house. You're the dad! Do it! But they just want to play cars. No. boring. I'm a girl. Play house.

I was reading this article online for my ASL class. I made the words really big so it was a full screen page. So it was big. And then i got a text. S o I looked down at my phone. .. and the letters looked so tiny in comparison. It was so adorable I audibly said "awww" Oops. It was just too cute. The tiny letters. So cute. Tiny things are so cute. Miniature. Adorable. Kittens.

I like typing on this keyboard right now. The clicks are amazing. They feel cool. And sound great. I feel. . .awesome. And the nails that are long. Feel very. . .like I'm an important secretary working for Lex Luthor or . Or Jameson.

fingers typing on the home keys. never miss a beat. i can type all day space bar with my right thumb hit the right letters with the right fingers. right as in correct not as in left from right. the numbers stream at the top and i rarely use them i hit backspace with my right middle finger. probably because it is the longest finger. insane.

1 comment:

Randomness Incarnate said...

like typing too. If a computer is off i will still type and think words. I remember practicing typing on new keyboards when I went to buy one and my test sentence was "Tyler is cool, very very cool." hahah I'm a dork